This is in reference to the fact that the majority of Germans think very little about fire, and in a manner of speaking, they have no idea what fire is. There aren’t a lot of people who actually own a fire, and for good reason.
As a result, most German homes are filled with all sorts of things that can catch fire, like electrical wiring. With homes all over the world filled with electrical wiring that can catch on fire, it should come as no surprise that the number of electrical fires is very high. The best way to keep your home safe from fires is to use a fire extinguisher, and also to avoid things that could catch fire like electrical outlets and the like.
There are two basic types of electrical fires: short circuits and circuit overloads. Short circuits are where you have a short circuit, which occurs without the fire starting. Such a circuit includes everything like switches, electrical outlets, light bulbs, and whatever else is close to the electrical equipment that’s on fire. When the electrical equipment is on fire then you’ll see a lot of sparks. This is when you might call the fire department.
If you have a short circuit, it is the result of a mistake by someone in the electrical construction. A short circuit is just the result of a careless mistake, and not something you should run into easily. If you have a short circuit, you can call the fire department and they will come to your house to check it out. If you dont have a short circuit, you can call someone like a plumber, a handyman, or even a gas station attendant.
In the past, there was no way to tell exactly where a short circuit was. Now, you can call the fire department and they will come to your house to check it out. But if you live in a big city, you can call a plumber. The plumber will come to your house and check the electrical.
Not only will fire spread faster now that the smoke alarm has a red light, but if you live in a city with a population of 10 million people, a short circuit is a big deal. And if you live in a city, you can call a plumber to check it out. But if you live in a big city, you can call a plumber.
The fire that killed 20 kids in a Colorado town (and burned much of the town down) was caused by a short circuit in a power line. This is because of a fire that broke out in a house that had an outlet that was too close to a power line. This power line is too close to one of the houses where the kids were playing. The kids, parents, and other people who lived in the house were playing in that house.
The problem is in a large city, these types of power lines are common. In fact, I’ve seen a power line that is 5 feet away from my sister’s apartment.
I know. We are not talking about some kind of electric fire here. This is about a fire that burns down a large building in the middle of a city. The problem is the very power lines that caused the fire.